First External New Hire Joins Harnett Health System To Work At Central Harnett Hospital
Harnett Health System looking for qualified applicants for jobs in Lillington and Dunn
Harnett County, N.C. (October 2, 2012) – Harnett Health System leaders have hired the first external job candidate for a role in the new Central Harnett Hospital.
“Emily Wilson, RN, accepted a role at Central Harnett Hospital and will work as a nurse in the inpatient medical unit,” said Darrell Parker, Harnett Health System Talent Acquisition Coordinator. “Emily is the first external new hire to join our team at the new hospital. We are very excited about this milestone in our journey to staff the new facility.”
Harnett Health System is hiring for clinical positions such as lab technicians, imaging technicians, nursing assistants, phlebotomists, and nurses for all levels of care and for multiple departments, especially emergency nursing professionals. Non-clinical jobs such as housekeepers and food services technicians are also available.
“While we are hiring for a variety of jobs, our focus at this point is hiring qualified nurses who demonstrate knowledge and skill, and who will deliver compassionate, quality care,” continued Parker. “Job seekers should visit Harnett Health System’s new website, HarnettHealth.org, to view open positions and to apply. People are also welcome to talk with us at upcoming events and job fairs.”
Harnett Health System recruiters will be at the following events to talk with job seekers.
- The NC Nurses Association Annual Conference on October 3 and 4 at Embassy Suites Golf Resort and Spa,
5400 John Q. Hammonds Drive, Concord, N.C.
- The WRAL Job Link Career Expo on Thursday, October 4 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the McKimmon Center,
1101 Gorman Street, Raleigh, N.C.
- The Cabarrus College of Sciences Job Fair on Thursday, October 4 from 2 to 4:30 p.m. in Concord, N.C.
- The North Carolina State Fair in Raleigh, N.C. on Thursday, October 11 from 3 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. in the WRAL tent.
- The Medical Recruitment Fairon Thursday, November 8 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Sandhills Community College, Pinehurst, N.C.