Volunteers are one of Harnett Health’s greatest resources. These community-minded people make a significant contribution towards our goal of providing quality health care to our guests. Volunteers provide services which would otherwise cost thousands of dollars. But more importantly, they add a dimension of compassion and warmth. Our volunteers are recognized as vital members of the healthcare team.
We need you!
We are looking for individuals with a sincere desire to help others. Adults and dependable teenagers are encouraged to consider volunteering.
Here are a few ways our volunteers contribute their time and talents. We also encourage people to ask about helping in other ways:
• Staff the Information Desk
• Make toys, breast cancer pillows, and newborn booties and stuffed toys
• Deliver mail
• Deliver menus to patient rooms
• Staff Betsy’s Gift Shoppe
• Deliver flowers to patient rooms
• Greet hospital visitors
• Assist visitors in hospital waiting rooms
There are many reasons to volunteer!
• Providing invaluable community service
• Making new friends and
• Developing new skills to add to resumes
• Expanding your interests
• Personal satisfaction of helping others
• Working in a friendly, progressive environment
• Flexible scheduling
|Download our Adult Volunteer Application||Download our Junior Volunteer Packet|
If you would like to talk with us about volunteering, contact Amanda Faircloth
at Amanda.Faircloth@harnetthealth.org or 892-1000 x4088.