Harnett Health Job Fair and recruiters to attend events to talk with potential new employees
Harnett County, N.C. (September 13, 2012) – Harnett Health System is actively hiring new employees for jobs at the new Central Harnett Hospital that is scheduled to open on January 18, 2013.
“We are seeking well trained professionals who demonstrate a commitment to compassionately serving others as Harnett Health offers quality healthcare here in Harnett County,” said Harnett Health System President and Chief Executive Officer Ken Bryan. “We want to be the premiere healthcare system in our area, and hiring qualified staff helps us to reach that goal. By opening the new hospital and by bringing many new jobs to Harnett County, we are increasing economic development in the area and again demonstrating the Harnett Health System board’s long-standing commitment to meeting the growing community’s healthcare needs.”
Harnett Health System is hiring for clinical positions such as lab technicians, imaging technicians, nursing assistants, phlebotomists, and nurses for all levels of care and for multiple departments, especially emergency nursing professionals. Non-clinical jobs such as housekeepers and food services technicians are also available.
“More than 175 jobs will be filled to open the new hospital,” commented Cassandra McMillan, Human Resources Director. “Applicants should go online to HarnettHealth.org to view the positions and to apply. We are hosting a job fair in Lillington on September 21 and will also have recruiters at upcoming community events to talk with potential employees.”
Harnett Health System Job Fair and other recruitment events
Harnett Health System is hosting a job fair on Friday, September 21 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Harnett County Government Complex Commons Area, 309 W. Cornelius Harnett Blvd., Lillington, N.C. Qualified job applicants are invited to talk with recruiters and are encouraged to bring a resume.
Harnett Health System recruiters will also be at the following events to talk with job seekers.
- The Dunn Business Expo on Tuesday, September 25 from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Dunn Community Building, 205 Jackson Road, Dunn, N.C.
- The WRAL Job Link Career Expo on Thursday, October 4 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the McKimmon Center,
1101 Gorman Street, Raleigh, N.C.
- The NC Nurses Association Annual Conference on October 3 and 4 at Embassy Suites Golf Resort and Spa,
5400 John Q. Hammonds Drive, Concord, N.C.
- The North Carolina State Fair in Raleigh, N.C. on Thursday, October 11 from 3 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. in the WRAL tent.
- The Medical Recruitment Fair on Thursday, November 8 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Sandhills Community College, Pinehurst, N.C.